Download the booklet with all 2016 Insights stories.
2016 in Review.
In the last 2 years Neos Chronos successfully delivered thought-leading assignments on
- establishing digital business models that create unfair advantage and enable rapid growth for software companies
- developing an integrated user experience model for enterprise communications to create a new position of growth for telecom companies
- scaling lean startups for sales success
Our customers have pushed us to become experts in resolving seemingly contradicting requirements: achieving predictability without losing innovation ability and agility (startups) and becoming agile and innovative while delivering predictable results big enterprises). We are both grateful and thankful to them. We feel privileged that we get to collaborate with amazing companies, meet awesome people, and experience the moments of joy and personal satisfaction that are only possible when we see our customers thrive.
We love making our customers successful and we aim to be a positive turning point in the lives of the people we meet and work with. This is why our in-house designers took everything we learned in the last 2 years and created the 2016 Insights Series booklet. 33 beautifully designed pages. We are happy to share this complimentary booklet for you to download!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Digital Customer Segmentation: it's all about Trust.
- 3 Ways To Evaluate Disruption Potential.
- Deciphering Digital Business Models.
- Polymorphic Service Propositions.
- A Primer to Communications Security.
- The Achilles heel of Amazon's Business Model.
- A simple model for Sales Success.
- How to scale a Lean Startup.
- The Technology behind the Evolution of Shopping.
- The practical guide to Enterprise Wi-Fi Calling.
If you are already a subscriber of Neos Chronos Insights, your booklet will be delivered directly to your inbox at your registered email address. No need to do anything!
If you have not joined our newsletter yet, please follow the instructions in the SUBSCRIBE & DOWNLOAD section. The download link to the 2016 Insights Series booklet will be provided to you together with your subscription confirmation.
SUBSCRIBE & DOWNLOAD.
Please enter your details to subscribe and download the 2016 Insights Series booklet.