Download the MWC 2018 Report.
MWC 2018 Report.
As part of our annual visit to Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, we asked customers, colleagues and friends to suggest areas of interest for us to focus on during our discussions. In return we promised to, and did share our thoughts and insights from our interactions throughout the event.
With a short delay, you can now access this report as well. It contains topics as
- Startups: user experience, web and unified communications, sales tools, human resources, end-user security, SME tools, sustainability
- Enterprises: V by Vodafone, 5G by Ericsson, Testbirds
The report looks at what both large companies and startups do, to help contrast and compare. Go ahead, download it!
We mention a number of companies in this report.
- None of these companies has asked to be included in this report. Our reporting is based solely on what Neos Chronos has chosen to share with you.
- Some of the companies mentioned are startups that may, or may not succeed in the market.
- A company or topic you might consider important may not be covered.
If you are already a subscriber of Neos Chronos Insights, your report will be delivered directly to your inbox at your registered email address. No need to do anything!
If you have not joined our newsletter yet, please follow the instructions in the SUBSCRIBE & DOWNLOAD section. The download link to the MWC 2018 Report will be provided to you together with your subscription confirmation.
SUBSCRIBE & DOWNLOAD.
Please enter your details to subscribe and download the MWC 2018 Report.
CREDITS & REFERENCES
- The design of the report is © 2018 by Runny Marmalade. All rights reserved.